The benefits and harms of bee bread for a woman’s body
Due to the presence of active biological substances unique and indispensable for humans, bee bread is one of the most useful beekeeping products shown for use by all categories of consumers. It has a special healing effect on the woman’s body. What is useful for the pollen for the fair sex, and how to use it correctly - later in the article.
The chemical composition of bee bread
Perga (bee stalk) is a flower dust collected and processed by bees for further feeding of the younger generation. Simply put, it is a substance used by insects to feed in the winter. Bees are harvested from various flowers, then rammed into honeycombs and canned using lactic acid.
The described beekeeping product has a rich chemical composition, which is represented by numerous amino acids, organic “living” acids, mineral salts, enzymes, biologically active substances, phytohormones. The substance is characterized by the presence of many vitamins, among which a high percentage is:
- Group B (B2, B3, B6): beneficial effect on the functioning of the nervous and cardiovascular systems, participate in metabolic processes, accelerate metabolism in cells;
- AND: normalizes metabolic processes, restores the water balance in the tissues, positively affects the hormonal background;
- E: returns elasticity and elasticity of the skin, fights premature aging, accelerates regenerative processes, strengthens hair and nails;
- WITH: increases the body's resistance to harmful external factors, accelerates tissue repair processes, strengthens the immune system;
- D: increases immunity, prevents the development of atherosclerosis and diabetes, helps the absorption of calcium, phosphorus and magnesium;
- R: It supports the elasticity and strength of blood vessels, has a beneficial effect on the functioning of the thyroid gland, and normalizes recovery and healing processes.
The warehouse of the bee bread is supplemented by a complex of micro and macro elements vital for human health:
- manganese: fights stress and depression, improves the functioning of the nervous system, regulates fat and carbohydrate metabolism, and prevents the deposition of fats on the liver;
- copper: provides the assimilation of iron, neutralizes the harmful effects of free radicals, normalizes the functioning of the endocrine system;
- potassium: stabilizes blood circulation and the functioning of the cardiovascular system, strengthens the walls of blood vessels and capillaries;
- phosphorus: required for the health of internal organs, strengthening tooth enamel, is involved in the regulation of hormones;
- zinc: positively affects the skin, hair and nails, contributes to the normal course of formation of bone and muscle tissue;
- iron: helps to increase the level of hemoglobin in the blood, maintains an appropriate level of cellular metabolism, activates the brain;
- iodine: regulates metabolism, stimulates the functioning of brain cells, contributes to the normal functioning of the thyroid gland.
What is bee pollen useful for women?
The benefits of bee pollen to the human body are extremely huge. The substance has anti-aging, anti-inflammatory, antibacterial, restorative, wound healing and antipyretic effects, due to which it is widely used in the field of folk healing.
Did you know? About 3% of the composition of the bee bread is an unknown substance, which, according to scientists, is not found anywhere else in nature.
However, the product has a particular effectiveness on the woman's body. Due to the high content of vitamins A, E and C, it helps to prevent premature aging, improve the condition of the skin, accelerate cell regeneration.
Zinc and magnesium in the bee stock store makes it possible to stop hair loss, brittle nails, wrinkles on the face.
Unique vitamin-mineral substances in bee bread have a beneficial effect on the whole body:
- normalize the hormonal background;
- relieve depression and nervous disorders;
- normalize the work of the reproductive system, increase libido;
- restore the functioning of the reproductive organs;
- improve the condition of the body during menopause;
- reduce pain during menstruation;
- reduce the risk of inflammatory processes;
- accelerate metabolism;
- cleanse the body of toxins and harmful substances;
- contribute to the removal of excess fluid and serve as a prevention of edema;
- normalize blood pressure;
- reduce the level of "bad" cholesterol in the blood.
Important! Perga has antibiotic properties and allows you to fight colds. However, the activity of an antibiotic substance depends on the type of bees used in collecting the plant product, as well as its quality.
Rules for the reception of bee pollen
In order for the product to have maximum efficiency and not cause harm to health, certain dosages should be adhered to when using it.
When losing weight
Perga has a positive effect on the female body when losing weight. It accelerates metabolic processes, improves metabolism, cleanses of harmful substances and toxins. The use of the product makes it possible to get rid of problems with the digestive system and intestines, in particular, constipation or diarrhea.
It serves as an excellent fat-burning agent, normalizes hormonal levels, saturates the body with essential minerals and vitamins, improves tone and quickly regains strength after heavy physical exertion. Perga is perfectly absorbed and causes a feeling of satiety for a long time.
To get rid of a few extra pounds, it is recommended to consume 2–4 grams of calf daily. For active weight loss, experts advise preparing a therapeutic infusion of:
- liquid honey - 180 g;
- water - 1 g;
- pergi - 50 g.
In water, you need to dissolve honey and bee bread, put the infusion in a dry, dark place for several days until the fermentation process begins. Such an infusion should be drunk daily 30 minutes before a meal, 1 glass each.
The active components that are present in the stock of bee bread can actively fight premature aging, restore elasticity and firmness to the skin, eliminate fine wrinkles, and accelerate cell regeneration.
It actively removes toxins and harmful substances, fights against free radicals, and prevents the development of oxidative processes. For rejuvenation, it is recommended to use the product both externally and internally.
To enhance the anti-aging effect of the pollen, it is advised to mix it with honey in equal proportions. Take this tool should:
- 1-2 tbsp. l up to two times a day inside;
- in the form of a mask, applying the mixture to the skin 2-3 times a week.
A bee treat in a short time normalizes the hormonal background, which makes it possible to delay the onset of menopause and significantly improve the general condition of the female body.
As a source of healthy vitamins and minerals, bee bread is an excellent supplement to the diet of pregnant women.In the early stages, it makes it possible to reduce the manifestation of toxicosis, eliminate nausea, headaches, strengthen the placenta, and thereby reduce the risk of miscarriage.
Obozhka is rich in iron and prevents the development of anemia in expectant mothers, improves blood composition and promotes hematopoiesis. In addition, the product positively affects the intrauterine growth of the baby:
- prevents the occurrence of neural tube defects;
- contributes to the proper formation of skeleton bones;
- reduces the risk of developing defects of internal organs.
Important! Despite the fact that bee bread rarely causes allergic reactions, it should be taken during pregnancy carefully, after consulting with a doctor. It is also necessary to consult a professional while taking bee pollen and any pharmacy vitamin and mineral complexes.
During pregnancy, it is recommended to consume no more than 2 hours of raw materials per day, 30 minutes before meals, breaking the number of doses by 2-3 times.
Breastfeeding is no less useful. With its help, you can enhance lactation, improve the composition of milk and increase its nutritional value.
Regular use of the product will make it possible to save mom from troubles such as:
- hair loss;
- fragility of nails;
- dryness and peeling of the skin;
- constipation and digestive disorders.
In what areas is it applied?
Bee pork as a natural storehouse of vitamins and minerals is widely used in various spheres of human activity.
The described bee medicine is used:
- in traditional medicine for the treatment and prevention of bronchitis, vitamin deficiency, peptic ulcer, arthritis, constipation, atherosclerosis, hypertension, depression, alcoholism, mastopathy;
- in cosmetology for the preparation of tools to get rid of inflammation of the skin and dermatitis, wrinkles, peeling and dryness of the skin, sagging and aging of the skin, hair loss and loss of shine, brittle nails;
- in diet food for weight loss, normalization and stabilization of body weight, improve appetite;
- in the pharmacological field for the manufacture of therapeutic ointments, tinctures, drugs.
Did you know? For the production of 1 tbsp. one bee must work daily for 30 days.
Contraindications and possible harm
Despite the widest range of useful qualities, in some cases, bee bread can harm the human body.
- In particular, contraindications to its consumption are:
- individual intolerance to raw materials;
- a tendency to allergic reactions, especially to beekeeping products;
- the presence of uterine fibroids;
- poor blood coagulation;
- the presence of any neoplasms, benign or malignant;
- Bazedova disease, or toxic goiter.
Did you know? Acacia, obtained from acacia, exceeds the traditional source of this component - carrots - by 20 times in vitamin A content.
Perga is one of the most useful and valuable products for human health, which makes it possible to deal with many ailments, and also serves as their prevention.
However, it is worth remembering that bee pollen in the treatment of serious diseases is an adjuvant that is highly effective when paired with traditional medicines.